Thursday, November 6, 2014

About Me

My name is MaryJane Egan. Im 15 years old and reside in Newport Beach, California; where it is always sunny. I’ve lived here my entire life and am an alum of Newport Elementary and Ensign Intermediate and attended Newport Harbor High School my freshman year and part of my sophomore year. I have an older sister named madison who is 22 and lives in Porterville, CA. I also have a younger sister named Emily who is 13 and lives with me and my mom. I am very artistic and love to draw, paint, and express my creativity in any way possible.


I would classify myself as very intellectual and aware of the world and human behaviors. My super power is reading people; Their personality, lifestyle and struggles they have most likely faced. I have faced my own struggles though, from being bullied for most of my life to feeling insecure about myself.  I am from the lower middle classed and work hard for the little I’ve achieved. After i graduate high school, I would like to pursue an artistic career as either a fashion designer, or just owning an art gallery and passing on my vision and being able to learn other perople’s ideas. I would like to attend four years of college at eaither FIDM in LA or San Francisco. Or attend SFSU and major in art and minor in business to learn how to better my art work and handle finances for the business world. A top fashion designer I idolize is Christian Dior and the fabulous couture he designed over his lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment