Thursday, November 20, 2014

Je voudrais aller Paris, France.

If I could go anywhere in the world I would want to go to Paris. I dream of walking through the Louvre and experiencing the beautiful works of art. I'd want to see how the culture differs from America and observe their behaviors. I might want to live in Paris for a while when I'm older to study art. From pictures I've seen, Paris looks so beautiful and elegant yet still fun and creative. But of course I would go to the top of the eiffel tower to get a good view of the city of love.



My favorite designers such as Coco Chanel and Christian Dior are from france and I'd like to maybe visit their stores just to marvel at their beautiful designs. I adore the feminism Chanel incorporates. But Dior has a certain elegance and uniqueness that I love so much. I aspire to be as successful and creative as them and dream of seeing their boutiques for myself.



It's every artists dream but I'd also kill to taste the french cuisine. France is famous for its fromage and wine pairings due to the mixture of flavor. Though lamb would be the last thing I'd eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment